Evening on the Oregon Coast

Evening on the Oregon Coast

Sunday, January 17, 2010

The Beginning...

I have been searching for a way to express my love for Interior Design and my inspirations of all things coastal. I want to be able to inspire others for their home re-designs, remodels and updates. I have grown up with Real Estate Agent parents and am now married to an Agent. So it comes to no surprise that I would fall in love with something that revolved around Homes. Being in my mid-twenties at home with my Daughter I now understand how important it is for your home to be an expression of all things that make you happy. Finishing a full home remodel last year and being the decision maker behind all design/layout/color/texture decisions, I've learned quite a lot about myself and my potential. I can't wait to help others with their design challenges and hopefully turn my passion into a lucrative career. As for now I just hope to keep being inspired and pass that on to others.

No comments:

Post a Comment